Membership fees go towards maintaining and hosting our website and domain names, general running costs and developing the work of the UK Values Alliance.
Individual Membership Benefits:
- Free attendance at quarterly meetings.
- Learning from others through presentations and discussion.
- Potential opportunities to speak at a quarterly meeting about your values-based work.
- Promoting events via the website and being kept informed of other values-based events.
Networking and personal development:
- Meeting other people who are interested in putting values at the heart of society.
- Discovering opportunities to collaborate and further your own interest in values by building on what others are doing.
- Being part of a supportive network and making more of a difference than you might be able to on your own.
- Use of Member Profiles to support networking and forming of new connections.
Communication and branding:
- Use of the title, ‘Member of the UK Values Alliance’, in an individual capacity.
- Posting values-based articles on the website and commenting on others.
- Being eligible for election to the Steering Group, the leadership committee of the UK Values Alliance, when a vacancy arises.
- Special RSA Fellowship deal: as part of our recent mutual collaboration agreement with the RSA (The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce), members of the UK Values Alliance can now enjoy a “fast-track” application route, with no referees required and no £75 joining fee. Joining the RSA Fellowship costs £172 p.a., which can be paid as a one-off or in monthly instalments, requires the completion of an application form which is vetted by an admissions panel. Contact Charles Fowler at email@example.com for an application form. For further information about the RSA and the many benefits of becoming a Fellow of that institution please see https://www.thersa.org/
Organisational Membership Benefits:
The benefits of being an organisational member are, as with the Individual Membership,
- Potential opportunities to co-host events with the UK Values Alliance.
- Opportunities for collaboration with the UK Values Alliance and other members.
Networking and business development:
- Discovering opportunities to collaborate and further your own work in values through partnering, associations and sponsorship.
- Raising awareness of your values-based products, services and events through our website and social media.
Communication and branding:
- Use of the UK Values Alliance logo and the description, ‘Member of the UK Values Alliance’, in an organisational capacity.
- Posting articles on our website and communicating through our newsletter about your values-based work, subject to the agreement of the Steering Group.
- Opportunities for collaboration with the UK Values Alliance and other members in communication e.g. cross marketing.
- Opportunities for collaborating, partnering, associations and sponsorship with the UK Values Alliance on values-based work, projects and events.
A 25% discount off the first year of membership with the UK Values Alliance is available to fellows of the RSA, please quote RSAVALUES25 in the PROMO CODE box and enter your RSA membership number in the online application below.
Large Corporations (250+ employees):
Please contact us to discuss membership opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to join
If you would like to become a member, enjoy these benefits and so support the UK Values Alliance, please complete the application form below.
Confirmation of membership will be emailed to you. Please contact us, if you require a receipt of payment.
If you do not wish to pay for membership online, please complete our Membership Application Form here.
How to support
If you are aligned with our vision of putting values at the heart of society, we would welcome your support. Below are some ways in which you might offer this:
- Attend our meetings, free to members and £10 for non-members.
- Spread the word about our work.
- Offer relevant information for our website.
- Offer funding and/or your skills to the UK Values Alliance and/or its projects.
- Introduce like-minded people and organisations to the UK Values Alliance.
- Offer a presentation relevant to our vision at one of our quarterly meetings.
- Become a member of the UK Values Alliance.
- Join us on social media
For further information, please contact us.
You may also, as a member, be willing to contribute more actively to the running of the organisation and achievement of our vision. Examples of areas where we currently need help are:
- raising financial sponsorship
- PR and social media
- collating research evidence
- writing a newsletter
- editing copy for the website
- administration such as organising meetings, taking and circulating minutes of meetings, circulating agendas, emailing members with information.
If you have skills in any of these areas and are willing to help (or if you know of someone else who might), please contact us at email@example.com