Date(s) - 26/09/2017
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Lindsay West's North London Practice
‘Coaching with Values’ Training Programme
This course is for qualified coaches and other professionals, using coaching skills, who want to learn a values-based approach to coaching.
Identifying our core personal values gives great clarity which supports us in aligning our behaviours and decisions to what is important to us, leading to a greater sense of happiness and fulfilment. On this course you will explore your own values and learn how to coach others to identify theirs and you will learn techniques to use values in your daily life to improve motivation, effectiveness and communication.
Part 1: Understanding Values Workshop: 26th September 2017
- Develop your knowledge of values
- Learn to coach someone to understand, prioritise and score their values
- Learn how to raise a person’s self-awareness with values.
Part 2: Living Values Workshop: 3rd October 2017
- Learn how to coach someone to live a values-led life, using their values to manage their emotions, make better decisions and improve their behaviour patterns and communication.
- Learn how to coach someone to understand another person’s values to help them improve relationships and communication.
- Learn how to measure progress and identify new areas for development.
Venue: Lindsay’s North London Practice at 17 Barber Close, London N21 1BE.
Timing: 9.30am – 4.30pm, both days.
Total investment of £550 includes 2 full-day workshops which provide an opportunity to practise the values-based techniques in a supported environment. Plus, you will be given the comprehensive coaching programme documentation and detailed techniques, with on-line copies available.
A certificate will be provided on completion of the training, for CPD purposes.
Early bird offer: book by 20th July at discounted price of £450, with deposit of £100.
To book your place, email email@example.com.