Spiral Dynamics: Part I -Integral Frames Values as Adaptive Responses
An introductory perspective on the way that Spiral Dynamics Integral frames Values as adaptive responses which support us to thrive as life conditions change, by Jon Freeman
Part I : https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/738480302
Part II: Toolkits for Values-based Change
Awakening , what stage are you at?
Part I: The Awakening Cycle
A guide to different levels of awareness leading up to kinds needed for collaboration, by Jazz Rasool. https://youtu.be/LoYPqCmRv6A
Part II: The Collaboration Cycle
The cycle of steps people move between when initiating and fostering collaboration, by Jazz Rasool. https://youtu.be/c_-S9TwlLfk
Public Private Sector Collaboration Based on Work with Kenyan Private Sector
A practical approach to public-private collaboration relevant to government bodies, civil society and business management organisations based on Morel’s work with the Kenyan Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA). https://youtu.be/pqQONef5z3Y
Living a Values-Driven Life at Home and Work
A further evolution in the continuing series of broadcasts featuring Richard Barrett and the work of the Barrett Values Centre. This series focuses on living your values at home and work.
The first programme went out on the 20th March 2015, and you can listen here:
Presentations from previous meetings
- 31 Practices presentation (PDF), Alan Williams
- Save Childhood, presentation (PDF) Wendy Ellyatt
- An Introduction to Conscious Capitalism (PDF) presented to the UK Values Alliance by Erika Uffindell on 13.12.13.
- Unleashing Human Potential for Performance and Profit v5, Richard Barrett
- Added Values – the Importance of Ethical Leadership, Institute of Leadership and Management and Business in the Community